Have to say i feel sorry for Tennessee.
But I will be glad not to have to see, another Bob Corker or Harold Ford, Jr. political commericial. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
Have to say i feel sorry for Tennessee.
But I will be glad not to have to see, another Bob Corker or Harold Ford, Jr. political commericial. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
You got that right, I hate political commercials, 80% of the time nothing good is said about one another it is just who can outdig the others past....
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
This one has really gotten out of hand. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Directv- no ads, none of the time [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] at least not local.
If I were Corker, I would have run one ad. And that ad would have only mentioned Ford's family history in politics.
Ford is as dirty and corrupt as they come. Reminds me of another politician from the south who had some national success.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
THINK IT'S TIME WE HAD A KING & QUEEN INSTEAD OF PRIDENT.
HE DIED AS HE LIVED, PROUD AND UNAFRAID.
PROTECT OUR AMERICA!
Bookmarks